Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.327 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,276,996 ₦ (R$ 12,240) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 872,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (39 minutes ago)