Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.388 NGN / DOP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 979,164 ₦ (RD$ 132,532) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 908,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)