Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.266 NGN / DOP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,019,178 ₦ (RD$ 140,272) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 969,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)