Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.451 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,206,474 ₦ (R$ 21,966) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)