Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.562 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 477,108 ₦ (R$ 4,607) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)