Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.746 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,070,306 ₦ (R$ 9,247) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (32 minutes ago)