Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.641 NGN / DOP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 299,286 ₦ (RD$ 45,064) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)