Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.419 NGN / DOP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 835,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 833,002 ₦ (RD$ 112,278) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)