Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.504 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 315,766 ₦ (1,004 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)