Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.927 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 971,187 ₦ (€2,291) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 821,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mobile, Alabama costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)