Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.840 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 973,684 ₦ (€2,314) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 824,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)