Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.288 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 560,745 ₦ (€1,677) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)