Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.928 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 893,123 ₦ (€2,127) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 757,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)