Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10724 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 343,633 ₦ (COL$3,204,327) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)