Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12512 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 417,904 ₦ (COL$3,339,955) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 379,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (30 minutes ago)