Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10814 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 344,902 ₦ (COL$3,189,301) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)