Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,693 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47634 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 507,871 ₦ (CH$1,066,191) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)