Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,549 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 438,738 ₦ (CH$786,169) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 393,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)