Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 354,663 ₦ (€1,052) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (37 minutes ago)