Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.265 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,019,536 ₦ (€2,455) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 899,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)