Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.580 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,581 ₦ (Bs 50) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (33 minutes ago)