Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.282 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,709 ₦ (Bs 115) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)