Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00457 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,492 ₦ (Bs 764,157) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)