Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.479 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,500 ₦ (Bs 79) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)