Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10692 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 76,859 ₦ (COL$718,851) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)