Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12225 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 140,459 ₦ (COL$1,148,965) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 137,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)