Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12286 NGN / COP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 145,367 ₦ (COL$1,183,236) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 141,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)