Cost of living comparison between Santa Maria, Brazil and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.867 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 512,316 ₦ (R$ 5,235) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)