Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.427 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,300 ₦ (Php980) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)