Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 100.383 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 424,260 ₦ (R$ 4,226) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)