Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.669 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 471,977 ₦ (€1,410) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)