Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.184 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,038,503 ₦ ($b19,901) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 991,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (about 1 hour ago)