Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.410 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 899,433 ₦ ($b17,162) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 862,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)