Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.770 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 370,228 ₦ ($b8,089) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (30 minutes ago)