Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.916 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,743 ₦ ($b10,731) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)