Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 357.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,180 ₦ (20 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)