Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.084 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,706 ₦ (R$ 4,866) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 422,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)