Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 92.865 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 157,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 130,759 ₦ (1,408TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (39 minutes ago)