Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.496 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 185,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 154,979 ₦ (1,606TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)