Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,675,037 ₦ (﷼ 196,512,700) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)