Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00980 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,054 ₦ (﷼ 44,913,439) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)