Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00971 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,770,823 ₦ (﷼ 182,366,609) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)