Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01069 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,780,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,630,055 ₦ (﷼ 245,998,342) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)