Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00957 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,130,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,965,588 ₦ (﷼ 205,448,096) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)