Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.230 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,448,860 ₦ (€3,473) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,270,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)