Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.962 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,112,080 ₦ (€6,249) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)