Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.139 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,569,762 ₦ (€7,760) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)