Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.307 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,539,645 ₦ (€3,505) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)