Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 357.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 798,344 ₦ ($2,236) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 610,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)