Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.518 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,312 ₦ (L 36,419) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)