Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.386 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 340,215 ₦ (Mex$ 23,649) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)