Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.673 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,299,923 ₦ (Mex$ 137,945) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)