Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.875 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 167,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 136,880 ₦ (ARS $7,252) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)