Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.931 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 997,797 ₦ (Mex$ 52,706) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)