Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.359 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 325,642 ₦ (Mex$ 19,906) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)