Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.729 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 624,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 522,346 ₦ (ARS $29,462) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)