Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.104 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 247,404 ₦ (ARS $12,306) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (22 minutes ago)