Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,103,765 ₦ ($6,679) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)