Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,613,538 ₦ ($4,495) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)