Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.826 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,309,110 ₦ (Php191,773) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)