Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.933 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,011,663 ₦ (Mex$ 53,433) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 754,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)