Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.673 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 389,478 ₦ (Mex$ 26,544) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)