Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.242 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,032,176 ₦ (Mex$ 53,641) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 770,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 24₴ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)