Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.816 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 47% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 527,619 ₦ (Php77,409) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)