Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.345 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 531,056 ₦ (Php83,696) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)