Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.323 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 550,842 ₦ (Php87,121) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)