Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.250 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 505,836 ₦ (Php80,934) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (43 minutes ago)