Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.101 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 494,356 ₦ (Php69,622) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)