Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 861,013 ₦ (CH$1,521,458) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 772,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (44 minutes ago)