Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.665 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 858,225 ₦ (ARS $43,642) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 820,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (28 minutes ago)