Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04368 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,400 ₦ (146,517 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)