Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.894 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,456,031 ₦ (€7,334) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)