Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,772,855 ₦ ($8,803) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (36 minutes ago)