Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.001 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 981,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 964,507 ₦ ($2,702) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (30 minutes ago)