Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.629 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 70,654 ₦ (₨15,263) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)