Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02355 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 60,350 ₦ (Rp 2,562,476) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)