Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 834.846 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 453,388 ₦ (﷼ 543) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)