Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 823.582 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,785 ₦ (﷼ 552) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (37 minutes ago)