Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 360.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 247% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,340,059 ₦ ($12,056) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)