Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 477.419 NGN / GBP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,536,285 ₦ (£7,407) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,690,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)