Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 483.960 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,489,431 ₦ (£7,210) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (44 minutes ago)