Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 390.597 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,765,615 ₦ (£7,080) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)