Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.962 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,350,169 ₦ (€3,238) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 2 hours ago)