Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 443.540 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 37% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,270,102 ₦ (€2,864) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 930,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (44 minutes ago)