Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.500 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,661,740 ₦ (€4,610) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,170,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)