Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.894 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 39% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,722,648 ₦ (€8,130) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)