Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.010 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 71,489 ₦ (₨23,750) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)