Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.021 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,885 ₦ (₨1,948) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)