Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.352 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,535,358 ₦ (¥458,017) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 984,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)