Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.746 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 273,367 ₦ (7,242 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 262,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)