Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.601 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 289,594 ₦ (7,702 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 278,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)