Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 217.446 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 544,982 ₦ (2,506 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)