Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 221.353 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,970 ₦ (2,060 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)