Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 259.598 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 496,151 ₦ (1,911 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 421,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (31 minutes ago)