Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 421.994 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 747,540 ₦ (€1,771) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 593,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)