Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 443.563 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 835,132 ₦ (€1,883) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 660,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)