Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.428 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 372,613 ₦ (€1,088) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)