Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.290 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 266,542 ₦ (руб 50,382) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)